- Controls Contaminants in the air and/or surfaces
- Collects and contains infectious material
- 15 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Shown with front mount squeegee assembly
The Minuteman HEPA Vacuum is specially designed to control contaminants in the air and on surfaces. The vacuum collects and contains infectious material such as microscopic bacteria, fungi, micro fine dust particles from re-entering the ambient air. The H.E.P.A. filter vacuum is 99.97% efficient at .3 microns. This vacuum is for wet/dry cleanup and is available a Stainless Steel adapter model.
Hospital Vacuum features a four stage filtration system that has a filter protector, washable cloth filter, pre-filter, and HEPA filter. Its stainless steel tank features a rugged design with heavy cast aluminum wheels that's easy to maneuver. Includes packages of replacement disposable filters.
15 Gallon Stainless Steel:
- Tank: Non-corrosive easily decontaminated stainless steel
- Lid Assembly: Polished Aluminum
- Tank Size: 15 Gallon
- Dry Capacity: 2.15 cu ft
- Power: 2.3 HP
- CFM: 110
- Static Lift: 105"
- Filter Efficiency: HEPA 99.97% at .3 microns
- Casters: 2-3" swivel
- Wheels: 2-8" rigid
- Weight: 57 lbs